Special Town Council Meeting
Swearing In Ceremony
Monday, January 2. 2012 8:00 P.M.
1. Color Guards:
American Legion Shaw-Sinon Post #73
American Legion Siedlicki Post #187
VFW Major Raoul Lufbery #591
YEW Stanley Budleski Post #9965
AMVETS Post #83
Wallingford Elks Lodge #1365
Knights of Columbus
Edison Division Sea Cadet Corps
Dean DellaVecchio and the Lyman Hall High School Jazz Ensemble
Posting Colors — Past Commander Roy Cannon, American Legion Shaw-Sinon Post #73
2. Invocation — Reverend Anne Bracket, Yalesville United Methodist Church
3. Pledge of Allegiance — Lorraine Devaney, Public Celebrations Committee National Anthem - Dean DellaVecchio and the Lyman Hall High School Jazz Ensemble
4. Swearing in of Mayor William W. Dickinson, Jr. by Judge of Probate Phillip A. Wright, Jr.
5. Remarks by Mayor William W. Dickinson, Jr.
6. Swearing in of the Town Council by Judge Wright
Robert F. Parisi
Craig C. Fishbein
John J. Sullivan
7. Roll Call Mayor William W. Dickinson, Jr.
8. Mayor Dickinson Presiding at Election of Town Council Chairman
9. Remarks by Town Council Chairman
10. Election of Town Council Vice-Chairman
11. Swearing in of the Board of Education by Judge Wright
Roxane M. McKay
John J. Cei, Jr.
Michael J. Votto
12. Appointment of Town Clerk and Swearing in by Judge Wright
13. Benediction - Reverend Anne Bracket, Yalesville United Methodist Church
14, Prepare to Retire Colors — Past Commander Roy Cannon, American Legion Post #73
15. God Bless America by Junior Vice Commander James Dunn, American Legion Shaw-Sinon Post #73